Welcome to the Clock Owner Community!
We want you to value your clocks and preserve their place in history, culture and into the future.
There is much more than just clock repair, restoration and identification. We’ll cover that, but the experience should also include: art, history, mystery, sound, presence, conservation, preservation, and significance.
Join our subscriber list and let us know what you want to hear, see and experience as a Clock Owner.
Thanks in advance. We hope to hear from you!
My name is Guillermo. I’m a husband, a father, a mountain biker, a runner and a clock enthusiast. Unashamed, I’m a master of none of these endeavours, but I’m always working to do better. I have much ground to cover!
I’m not a clockmaker, or pretend to be one. But I am a high-speed, low drag clock apprentice who is learning with every new clock I have the privilege to experience. This blog is definitely taking me to the next level.
I became a clock aficionado several years ago during one of my military assignments in the Netherlands. Before that, I was completely ignorant and impervious to the world of clocks. In fact, I thought they were noisy, bad at keeping time, and not worth my time at all. I was wrong.
Now, I haven’t found a clock I didn’t like. Every clock, regardless of its simplicity or elegance, is worth my time. Why? Because each one is vastly different from the last. Each one introduces something new – a challenge, a mystery, an experience, a learning opportunity.
I’m glad you can join us. Please consider contributing by commenting or sending your suggestions on the ground we should cover or how we can improve this site.
I’d like to provide the best free content possible, but it does take time and costs money. If you find this site helpful and of any value to you, please consider supporting it.
Here are the ways you can help:
- Subscribe to our Email List. We’ll never sell this list or share it with any third-party. It’s purpose is to keep you informed of updates to ClockOwner.com. Click here to be added to our list.
- Leave Comments. You can also support this site by contributing to it with your comments for each post or page. Please be thoughtful and I encourage you to even include constructive criticism. Help us improve the site.
- Share ClockOwner.com with others. Hopefully, you’ve found the content worth sharing. Consider sharing it on your favorite social media venue or by emailing the link to a friend. Thank you in advance!
- Purchase items through our Affiliate Links. To overcome the expenses of maintaining this site – like for web hosting, email subscription management, and producing great content – I’ll be using affiliate links. This is a passive and least intrusive means of generating revenue to support the site. I’ll make it obvious where I use affiliate links. Your purchases through these links provide a commission back to ClockOwner.com at no added cost to you.
- Submit a Guest Post. I’d be happy to receive your personally authored material to post on this site, so long it fits with the direction and themes of ClockOwner.com. I’ll be happy to pay for any guest posts I find to be perfect for this site. For any guest posting just contact me at email@example.com.